- Full Shine Dash/Console
- Door Jams
- Inside and out Windows
|** SPECIAL **
Both Full Interior and Full Exterior
(That's a $10.00 Savings)
Prices vary depending on vehicle size:
- SUV's add - $10.00
- 4 Door, Full size Trucks add - $15.00
- Full Size Vans add - $20.00
- Extra Dirty add - $10.00 - $20.00
|Ask about getting
your boat detailed
for summer or to
get it ready for
and vehicles. Stop
by or contact us for
a free quote.
|If you can't afford to have your car detailed but would love your car to look like it's been professionally cleaned,
we are going to let you in on our cleaning secrets.
Start With The Inside
Then Do The Outside
- Vacuum the carpets and seats to get up all dirt and debris.
- Dilute the Purple Power 50/50 with water and put into an old cleaner bottle.
- To get in all the nooks and crannies in the car, we use an air hose with an air compressor. If you don't have those, use a can of compressed air. In
areas like the vents, the seat rails and around the gear shift, spray a little bit of diluted Purple and then use the air to get out dirt. Use a toothbrush to
scrub difficult areas. Wipe away all excess diluted Purple.
- Spray Purple on a rag and wipe down the dash and all plastic, vinyl, and leather seats in the car. Don't spray directly on the plastic, vinyl, or leather
because it will cause white spots if it is left too long or you miss a drop.
- Spray the Headliner with Foaming Windex then gently wipe away foam. Don't scrub too hard or you will pull loose the headliner.
- Spray the carpet gently with water, but be careful not to use too much because you don't want to soak the carpet. Spray the seats and carpets liberally
with Purple. Use a scrub brush (we use a toilet brush) and scrub them down. Then use a rag with Purple on it to wipe away the lifted dirt off of the cloth
seats. Then vacuum the seats and carpets. A shop vac works best to really lift the dirt but a vacuum with hose attachments will work.
- Spray the tire rims with Dollar General Oven Cleaner. Let it sit for about a 1/2 an hour. If you have aluminum tire rims, use Eagle One Aluminum and
Chrome Cleaner. While that is eating away the dirt and grime...
- Spray Purple in the door jams and use the toothbrush to get the nook n crannies. Use the toilet brush to get around the rest of the door jams. Use the
toilet brush to scrub and then rinse with the hose.
- Use the toilet brush and tooth brush to scrub the rims. Then rinse with water. Spot scrub difficult areas with more oven cleaner and a tooth brush. Then
give one final rinse.
- On the outside of the car, use the Goof Off to pre-treat difficult spots of tar, bugs and scuffs. You don't need much, just a tiny spot on the rag, then
- Use the water hose to wet down the car, then use Purple and a rag to wash down the entire car. Rinse it off and re scrub any missed spots. Re-
rinse and use an old towel to dry up the water. Then use another to finish drying.
- After the car is dry, apply a thin coat of yellow wax to all the car surfaces. You can either use a buffer to apply the wax which gives it a really great shine
or do it the old fashioned way and apply with a yellow, flat sponge. Try not to hit the trim, but if you do wipe it away. We use the Meguiars wax because it
gives a good shine, and it doesn't stain the trim if you accidentally hit it. Let the wax dry. While that is drying...
- Use Windex and clean the windows, inside and outside, one window at a time. Clean with one T-shirt and dry with another. We use the t-shirts because
they have less lint. Then move on to the next window. Clean the rear view mirror and the side mirrors with the Windex.
- Spray the Stoners Trim Shine on a rag and wipe down all plastic and vinyl surfaces on the inside of the car.
- Now that the wax has dried, use a towel to wipe off the wax.
- If the clear coat is scratchy or the paint is slightly oxidized, you will want to apply Meguiars Diamond Cut Wax with the buffer or a rag. Let it dry and then
wipe off. This will bring the finish back to life.
- Use a towel to wipe off excess wax dust from all surfaces and the windows.
- Spray the sponge with the Black Magic tire wet and apply to the outside walls of the tires.
Cleaning Supplies You Will Need
- Purple Power
- Windex Window Cleaner
- Windex Foam Glass Cleaner
- Dollar General Oven Cleaner
- Goof Off
- Meguiars Wax Yellow 26
- Black Magic Tire Wet
- Stoner Trim Shine
- Eagle One Aluminum and Chrome Cleaner
- Meguiars Wax Diamond Cut
- Eagle 1 Aluminum and Chrome Cleaner
- Cleaning Rags (3 or 4)
- Old Spray Cleaner Bottle
- Scrub Brush (old toilet brush work great)
- Flat Yellow Sponge - 2
- Air hose or Can of Compressed Air
- Shop Vac or Vacuum with attachments
- Water Hose
- Electric Buffer (not a necessity)
|Your car is done! If you detailed it with the same attention to detail as we use, you now have a Nook N Cranny Detail.
- Wool and Foam Pad
- Wheels and Wells
- Engine Cleaning
|You are going to love how your car looks after you have had a car detail from Nook
N Cranny. We will work very hard to make your used car have that new car feel.
Cleaning Supplies You May Need
|Pick up and Deliver Surcharge - $20.00
All Prices Do Not Include Sales Tax
|It's not clean,
Nook and Cranny
8313 N Kimmel Rd Suite B
Clayton, Oh 45315
|If It's got
We'll Detail It!
|Ask about our Gift
Certificates for a
They are available
in any increment,
and they make
|Wash, Wax & Vaccuum